If you just don't care about the risk part of high altitude skiing and have got the courage against all odds then, Heli Skiing is just for you. The helicopter is going to leave you at the top of a snow capped peak and from there you just have to criss-cross your way downward. This sport challenges the risk-taking explorer in you, as you have to ski down through unknown routes and ridges. Indian Himalayan region is just the best way to start off this thrilling sport. Some of the best choices include Hanuman Tibba, Deo Tibba, Rohtang Pass and Chandrakhani Pass near Manali.
1. Hanuman Tibba, Manali - Himachal Pradesh
2. Deo Tibba, Manali - Himachal Pradesh
3. Rohtang Pass, Manali - Himachal Pradesh
4. Chandrakhani Pass, Manali - Himachal Pradesh
5. Auli - Uttaranchal
6. Pithoragarh, Kumaon Himalayas - Uttaranchal
7. Gulmarg - Jammu & Kashmir